The ACTIVE Erection System NT is a medical device for achieving an erection. The pump creates a vacuum in the cylinder around the penis. This draws blood into the shaft of the penis and causes it to swell and become erect. One of the constriction rings is then slid down over the shaft of the penis. This prevents blood from flowing back out of the penis when the cylinder is removed and also maintains the erection. The thus obtained erection allows for normal and satisfying sexual intercourse.
The ACTIVE Erection System NT can be easily cleaned with warm water. All parts, including the constriction rings in four different sizes, can be reordered years later. The pump head (motor) comes with a 2-year guarantee. All parts are kept for re-use in the bag supplied.
Electronically controlled for more power.
Splash-proof, easier to clean.
Satisfactory sexual intercourse by using the vacuum pump
In vacuum pump therapy the erection is made possible by a vacuum mechanism. As soon as the full erection is achieved, a ring is placed at the base of the penis. This constrictive ring prevents venous outflow from the Corpora cavernosa and thus the erection is maintained. There are very few contraindications for vacuum pump therapy.
Erection problems may be caused by diabetes mellitus, vascular diseases, prostatitis, prostate surgery, spinal injuries, multiplesclerosis, hormonal disorders, alcohol or drug abuse, smoking, or side effects from medical drugs.
Video showcasing ACTIVE Erection System NT
Advantages of the ACTIVE Erection System NT
- Restoration of the erectile function
- Restriction of penile length loss
- Significant improvement of healing successes (circulation)
- Hardly any side effects
- Uncomplicated and low risk
- Safe and reliable
- Simple to use
- Can be used long-term and can be repeated as desired
- elec. vacuum pump with three AAA batteries
- translucent cylinder (202 mm length, 53 mm ø inside)
- constriction ring guide sleeves 1 and 2
- 4 different constriction rings (10 / 12.5 / 15 / 20 mm inner diameter)
- instructions for use
- storage bag
- AES animation and images on DVD
Art. No: AES 01
CE 0483, medical device
Certified QM-system MDC ISO 13485
Made in Germany
KESSEL MEDintim GmbH
Kelsterbacher Str. 28