The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
The DivaCup Features:
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
The DivaCup is available in two sizes, Model 1 and Model 2.
Model 1: Recommended for women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
Model 2: Recommended for women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
When to empty
The DivaCup must be emptied, washed and reinserted at least 2 times a day (twice in a 24 hour period) and can be worn overnight without concern of leaking. Most women need only to empty it in the morning and again in the evening.
After proper cleaning, place your DivaCup in your carrying pouch, in a safe place, where it can stay until your next period.
Please Note: The DivaCup should not be stored in a plastic bag or airtight container as it is impossible for moisture to evaporate without air flow.
Discover the healthy, “non-ick” alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products. Join women worldwide by switching to The DivaCup today!
Medical grade silicone
Free of latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer and polyethylene.
Free of colors and dyes.
Size 1: 58 mm long, 42 mm outside diameter
Size 2: 58 mm long, 47 mm outside diameter
Available at pharmacies, organic retail-shops, online and others.
1 Menstrual regulation cup + bag and user instruction
Please wash with light warm water and a mild soap or Diva Wash fluid
KESSEL medintim GmbH
Kelsterbacher Str. 28
Approved by the FDA and Canadian Health authorities
Produced according to ISO 13485