Many women want to use natural and safe contraception – without hormones! The new Caya® diaphragm offers you a safe contraceptive method that you can control and use when you need it.
Caya® is inserted into the vagina like a tampon before sexual intercourse. It fully covers the cervicla os and is placed between the posterior vaginal vault and the space behind the pubic bone. During and after intercourse, the Caya® prevents sperms from entering the uterus.
After intercourse, the Caya® diaphragm must remain in the vagina for at least 6 hours.
- easy to use – comparable to the use of a tampon
- safe and reliable
- no side effects
- economical: can be used for up two years
- ecological: no waste, reusable
- single-size design fits broad range of women
- no impairment of sexual sensations of either partner
- only to be used when necessary
Innovation: Easy to use, no size fitting necessary!
Thanks to its anatomical and ergonomic shape, the Caya® diaphragm fits most women. The fitting of a size by a professional as required for traditional, round diaphragms, is not needed.
Women who have already used a traditional diaphragm in the size of 65, 70, 75 or 80 mm for contraception can use the Caya® contoured diaphragm immediately. No fitting is necessary.
Women who are not sure whether they can use a Caya® diaphragm can contect a professional (physician or a family planning centre).
medically approved silicone, nylon®
Certifications: CE 0483, Medizinprodukt
- one Caya® diaphragm
- detailed instruction for use
- DVD with video how to use Caya®
- storage box (case
- in the first 6 weeks after childbirth
- when a conventional diaphragm of 60mm and smaller or 85mm and larger were previously used
- in case of strong descent of the pelvic floor/uterine prolapse
- not to be used with lubricant gel containing silicone (dimethicone)
KESSEL medintim GmbH
Kelsterbacher Str. 28
- it is recommended to always use Caya® in combination with a contraceptive gel (e. g. Caya® Gel EAN 4013273001250).
- Caya® does not protect from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Caya® diaphragm is available in pharmacies without a prescription in selected European countries.